Training includes 2 half-day sessions. School based implementation teams consist of a building admin., designated team leader and up to 4 other leaders that may include math coaches, RtI specialists, regular and special education lead teachers.
Each training session integrates whole group and team-based discussions based on short readings and videos. Online demonstrations and explorations are also utilized.
Participants will understand…
- the essential components of math RtI
- the “what, why and how” of each Delta Math
- readiness screener and data report
- the Delta Math Tier 2 Intervention Cycle, Guided Reviews, Quick Checks and Growth Charts
- where to find current tier 2 intervention lessons and other implementation supports