The Delta Math Response to Intervention (RtI) Program is a research-informed set of tools developed by the Ottawa Area ISD to help schools implement a multi-tiered system of supports in mathematics from kindergarten through Algebra 1.
Grade-level tools include
- Online screeners and reports help identify all students who may not be ready to learn current grade level content standards.
- Intervention lessons are currently in development to provide instruction and practice for each grade-level readiness standard.
- Paper-based Quick Checks and Growth Charts measure and monitor student progress during standard-based tier 2 interventions.
The following types of sessions may be scheduled in your region
- Information: Half-day session to provide program awareness for district and building RtI leaders.
- Implementation training: Half-day session to support the installation and initial implementation of Delta Math resources.
- Follow-up training: Half-day session to explore local data and reflect on initial implementation experiences.
Visit the Delta Math website at: http://www.deltamath.org